Account Executive III Jacksonville, FL/en-US/BKC/job/Jacksonville-FL/Account-Executive-III_20-231/apply Position:
Account Executive III Job Description:
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
For a specific line of business, telephonically sells products and/or services and manages relationships with existing named accounts to ensure satisfaction, account retention, and continued revenue growth and profitability.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as primary liaison between client and Black Knight and understands client's needs, including financial expectations and restrictions.
- Telephonic inbound/outbound sales role that is responsible for generating revenue and/or profit margin in small to mid-sized accounts.
- May assist in the development and execution of account plans to ensure continued revenue growth from account base.
- Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets, and competitive intelligence.
- Analyzes and evaluates pricing and costing scenarios to offer most viable value proposition.
- Assists sales teams in the preparation of proposals for clients utilizing Black Knight resources and tools.
- Monitors service levels, discusses with management, and recommends opportunities for improving service levels, revenue and profit.
- Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Works to achieve sales objectives.
- Listens to concerns of customers with regard to current products/services.
- Provides accurate and timely sales forecasts.
- Within client organizations, builds network of both operational and executive level users and maintains knowledge of all products and services utilized.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Good understanding of Black Knight products and services as well as a strong industry knowledge
- Background in Escrow is strongly desired
- MSP knowledge is a plus
- Strong ability and interest to generate new revenue and exceed sales quota
- Ability to work alongside both legal and finance teams
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Requires excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Excellent follow-up skills in all areas of sales cycle
- Ability to travel about 30%
- Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
Account Executive III
Advanced professional role. A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. Fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position. Has complete knowledge of company products and services. Typically sells through a specific channel, having own territory, or working on a team and is responsible for medium-sized quota/territory.
Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new projects or assignments. Typically requires eight (8) or more years of field sales experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knights commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day. Location:
Jacksonville, FL Time Type:
Full timePosted 3 Days AgoFull time20-231 The Industrys Leading Provider of Technology, and Data and Analytics Solutions
Black Knight is a mortgage and finance industries leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the entire loan lifecycle. Black Knight is the provider lenders and servicers rely on to support their strategic goals and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership.
Black Knight's offerings include:
- Leading origination, servicing and default technologies for lenders and servicers
- Data and analytics solutions to help improve performance, reduce risk, identify opportunities and make more informed decisions
- Information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the loan lifecycle, including workflow solutions, invoice management technology, business intelligence and mobile applications
- Consulting services to help develop strategies that will drive transformative change aimed at improving organizational efficiency, reducing overall costs and increasing customer service and competitiveness