A career in our Experience Technology practice, within Experience Consulting services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients change customer behaviours through the experience journey starting with a strategy, then through design, and eventually implementation. Youll focus on bringing interactive tools in the form of mobile apps, websites, or other digital platforms to ensure our clients fully integrate customer and user experiences into their organisation. We help our clients enhance their customer strategies by providing innovative technology solutions that address gaps in the consumer experience. Youll work alongside the other PwC experience teams to develop technology that fosters positive customer experiences and enhances our clients approach to market.
As an Associate, youll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
3 year(s) of proven success in roles within a digital marketing agency
Required Knowledge and Skills:
A portfolio of your relevant interactive work (web, mobile & tablet) is required for review.
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of and success in roles designing and creating deliverables that support the execution of digital business strategy in conjunction with the business development lifecycle and client presentations or meetings, emphasizing performance in a team environment and the following:
- Comprehensive understanding of UI design best practices, patterns and intuitive navigational schemes;
- Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign);
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and jQuery;
- Ability to build interactive prototypes is a plus;
- Construction of mid-to-large scale information architectures for large organizations and apply business and customer-level strategies to a user experience;
- Creation of detailed wireframe schematics and annotate functionality in Adobe InDesign;
- Management on prioritization multiple projects and multiple deliverables;
- Creation of user requirement specifications, including personas, scenarios, task analysis, flowcharts and organization and navigation models, detailed wireframes and other tools to effectively communicate the user experience and user interface/interaction elements;
- Convergence of research findings, skilfully merging new ideas, creative innovation, and best practices to generate unique, strategic solutions;
- Definition of visions and approaches for UI design standards in order to ensure a consistent look and feel and annotate and explain guidelines to design and development teams to ensure guidelines are followed at all phases of the project;
- Collaboration with Creative team and UI/Technical Leads to ensure successful implementation of functionality, usability, interface and interaction designs;
- Active leadership of research efforts to understand user needs by creating documentation such as persona creation, heuristics evaluations, usability testing, focus groups and competitor evaluations to create forward-looking, usable and best in class new products;
- Interpretation and review of analytics data to inform understanding of customer behaviour and the site experience.
Demonstrates proven success in roles and thorough abilities to collaborate with a broad team of strategy, technology, creative and production resources, especially coordinating project work with third-party partners and vendors.
Demonstrates proven success and thorough abilities to identify and address client needs: build solid relationships with clients; develop an awareness of Firm services; approach client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; deliver clear requests for information; demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks.
Demonstrates proven success and thorough abilities to interact and utilize effectively written and verbal business communication skills when interacting with clients and firm staff and/or management in a professional services business environment, emphasizing the preparation of clear and concise documentation for clients.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success engaging in teamwork dynamics as a team member, including understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; prioritizing and managing multiple tasks in a fast paced environment; and completing work in a timely, accurate, efficient manner.