Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Enterprise Territory Manager Location US Job ID 32256 # Positions 1 Job Family Originations - Relationship/Account Mngnt Type Full-Time
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at .
The Enterprise Territory Manager in our Communication and Technology segment is responsible for structuring, qualifying and closing enterprise transactions within the Communication and Technology sectors working directly with manufactures, resellers and end user customers. The Territory Manager implement and maintain a strategic sales plan to meet/exceed assigned quotas and margin requirements including strategies to grow existing accounts, develop new customer relationships and manage life cycle/upgrade opportunities within their portfolio of customers.
- Sales professional driving US territory business partner relationships a nd finance transactions in Communications and IT segments
- Strong understanding of Enterprise, Mid-Market and SLED finance solutions with the ability to structure and close transactions
- Expected to be an individual contributor
- Expected to interact directly with vendor sales representatives and management as well as end use customers
- 25% travel required
- Position can be located remotely
- Undergraduate degree required
- 5 years’ experience in technology and communications leasing, with a demonstrated record of success
- Proven track record in achieving sales objectives
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong communication and internal selling skills
- Basic skills of Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office and ability to use T-Vale in support of the sales effort
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed CIT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: