Model Risk Management Senior Manager
- Egypt Lake-Leto, FL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 16 Oct 18
The Candidate will oversee the Model Risk Management function overseeing a group that will make sure the proper methodology and implementation is in place for the firm.
My client is a leading Financial Institution with a long history of excellence.
- Develop and create model validation plans for capital markets related models
- Review model documentation, model inputs, assumptions, design, model algorithms/analytics, operation process, model governance and controls
- Conduct model validation according to scheduled validation cycles, write model validation reports, identify model risk issues and recommendation, provide effective challenge of the models
- Assist in MRM governance related activities in model issues tracking, monitoring and reporting
- Maintain good working relationship with model stakeholders, adopt a proactive communication engagement with model owners for future business and model use
- Must be aware of changes in capital markets and MRM related regulatory requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- SR11-7/OCC 2011-12 model risk management regulatory guidance
- Financial services business in commercial, institutional, trading, private banking, asset management, etc.
- Market risk, ALM and pricing software/tools, such as Bloomberg, Pyramid Pro, FIS/SunGuard, FINCAD, et
- Produce high caliber model validation reports on schedule
- Communicate effectively with model stakeholders on the model issues and recommendations
- Help with model governance, issues tracking and model performance metrics
- Proactively think ahead on value contribution to MRM and ERM
- Be flexible, adaptive and learn new models
Competitive pay with strong benefits and bonus potential.