Who is CoAdvantage?
"CoAdvantage, a portfolio company of Morgan Stanley Global Private Equity, is a market leader in providing human resource solutions to small and mid-sized businesses on a national level. We deliver core human resource functions to our clients allowing them the ability to focus on strategically managing and growing their business.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage takes a regional approach with 12 offices across the country serving more than 4,000 clients and representing approximately 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. The experience of our executive leadership team and internal workforce allow us to deliver outstanding service to our customers, ranging from entrepreneurial startups to those in more mature industries. Defined by our core values, we believe that our greatest asset is our people and their passion for our clients!"
Responsible for the review, set up and administration of client/employee benefit plans, such as Life, Health, Dental and Disability insurances.
• Responsible for ancillary review and system set up
• Responsible for Medical review and system set up.
• Auditing based on accounting reconciliation.
• Benefit Confirmation (client and employee).
• Carrier Batching.
• Responsible for conducting benefits audits per Client's request.
• Client count maintenance.
• Client/employee problem resolution.
• Compliance review of forms.
• Cross Checking.
• Data Entry.
• Fulfillment of collateral material.
• Responsible for the maintenance of clients' Health Spending Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
• Responsible for the collections of non-payroll premiums.
• Responsible for reconciliation billing discrepancies.
• Scanning/filing and other special projects as needed.
• Claims resolutions and employee assistance.
• Regular attendance is required for the position.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• The position requires good, basic, clerical and administrative skills with emphasis on verbal and written communication skills (in English), good common sense; positive attitude; willingness to take initiative; and ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
• Ability to maintain simple and moderately complex records in an orderly and accurate manner.
• Ability to work accurately and quickly under company deadlines.
• Ability to deal with clients and employees in an efficient and professional manner.
• Ability to operate computer hardware and to work with software applications.
• Communication skills – ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, in writing and verbally.
• Interpersonal skills – cooperative, courteous, flexible and good natured.
• Effective work skills – conscientious, persistent, resourceful, productive and active.
• Must have the ability to make decisions and judgments.
• Must have the ability to work independently.
• Must have the ability to multi-task.
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Must have attention to detail and accuracy.
• Must have experience using MS Word and Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Must be able to work late and be flexible as needed.
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
• Applicant must have knowledge and/or background in benefit department functions.
What can our Associates expect from us?
CoAdvantage associates have access to a wide variety of benefits options: comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance options, 401K with a company match, flexible spending accounts, paid time off (PTO), no-cost life and disability insurance, and full access to ancillary benefits such as identity theft, cancer protection, pet insurance and many more.
CoAdvantage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.CoAdvantage https://coadvantage.hirecentric.com