enterprise architect Coral Springs, Florida/en-US/EXT/job/Coral-Springs-Florida/enterprise-architect_R-10148284/apply
What does a great Enterprise Architect do?
As an Enterprise Architect, you will:
- Recommend changes on project design concepts to improve efficiency.
- Develop design specifications, installation instructions and other system-related information.
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of java system architecture.
- Select apt design solutions and ensure compatibility of system components working with software engineers.
- Evaluate current or new technologies to consider monetary factors of java program.
- Provide technical mentorship and support development of systems.
- Identify system data, hardware and software components required to meet user needs.
- Provide implementation guidelines for system secure to customers or installation teams.
- Implement solutions focusing on reuse and industry standards at a program, enterprise or operational scope.
- Convey architectural solutions to all levels of professionals and leaders.
- Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards and best practices.
- Contribute to Java Architect profession both internally and externally.
- Head system architecture, design, cross business area projects and development teams.
- Identify, review and present input on project activities and plans.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain series of programs, subsystem, revision and improvement of current system.
You are the kind of person who can:
- Design, Develop and maintain Java applications that will enable core business functionality
- Practice test-driven development
- Incorporate paired programming
- Be part of an agile team
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Work on moderately complex projects with a high breadth of responsibility.
- Participate in far-reaching research projects, making important decisions.
- Provide technical coaching to business functions and lower level programmers on moderately complex issues.
- Work independently on assigned tasks. Have independent authority to make significant changes to systems and environment.
- Bachelors degree at College of Engineering and Technology
- 10+ years of related IT experience.
- Understands moderately complex internal business processes or functions.
Technical Experience in
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Angular/React/Node or Similar JS technologies
- Multiple Years of J2EE distributed solutions
- Relational DBs (Oracle, DB2, or similar)
- Batch processing solutions
- Messaging Technologies
- Distributed infrastructures (web servers, app servers, dbs, Queues, load balancing, API GWs (Apigee, DP)
- Security (SSO, Encryption, Auth/Auth)
- Cloud Technologies/Migration Strategies (PCF, Amazon, etc.)
- Performance Tuning
- Digital/Loyalty /other high touch client experience
- Reporting Solutions
- NoSQL technologies
- Server Side scripting (Node)
- Agile methodologies
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people arent thinking about financial services But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
Were Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The companys approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine Worlds Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Companys policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
Posted YesterdayFull timeR-10148284
There's a reason why Fiserv is the global leader in information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry. It's our people. If you are a talented professional who gets excited by the challenge of helping Fiserv lead the transformation of financial services technology for our clients' benefit, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with Fiserv, where turning possibilities into realities is the norm.