Senior Account Manager
🌎 English English (United Kingdom) Espaol Portugus (Brasil) ()
This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ Senior Account Executive 📅 Sep 03, 2019 Post Date 📅 196400 Requisition # Apply for Job Share this Job
Justin Hastings - Chief Human Resources Officer, North America at Experian Justin Hastings talks about our culture of innovation and inclusion. Visit jobs.experian.com to search for your next opportunity. Clarity Services is seeking an Account Executive for data driven credit risk and fraud solutions. Leveraging the total suite of Experian data and technology assets, the ideal candidate will understand the overall market potential, grow top line revenue, drive customer loyalty and manage the risk within their business.
Clarity Account Executives proactively uncover opportunities and earn the role of trusted advisor to our clients, demonstrating a thorough understanding of Clarity Services solutions and matching these solutions to client needs and critical industry challenges.
The Account Executive will be assigned a territory and be responsible for account retention and cross-sell as well as new business development within their respective territories. A self-starter with a creative track record of developing opportunities and building long lasting relationships.
We understand that our people our critical to the current and future success of our vertical. Experian fosters a winning culture that embodies creativity and will offer future growth and career opportunities to those who deliver strong results and embrace our spirit. Essential Functions:
Required Education and Experience:
- Desire to squash assigned annual revenue goals!
- Drive opportunity pipeline to exceed revenue targets
- Identify, qualify and close up-sell & cross-sell opportunities within current recurring base of accounts
- Properly record account activity and sales opportunity pipeline within Salesforce
- Responsible for thoroughly understanding business challenges facing the clients in your territory
- Be responsible for providing accurate forecasting and financial information as required
- Keep your clients happy, drive loyalty and grow your business!
- Manage client requests and coordinate internal resources to ensure client requirements are met. Follow up with appropriate personnel to resolve client issues and concerns in a timely manner
- Bachelors degree and 3+ years of relevant account executive experience, or equivalent combination of education and job-related experience. Background in credit or information industry, with experience selling analytic solutions strongly preferred
- Knowledge of fraud management and credit application underwriting processes and Alternative Financial Services industry experience is preferred
- General understanding of analytics and various data study approaches
- Experience in managing senior level relationships extending to the C-level. Excellent written and oral communication skills; articulate and persuasive presence and speaking experience required
- Track record of high success, developing relationships and growing revenue
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills and the ability to set and manage multiple priorities/projects
- Ability to travel (50%)
Working for a leading FTSE 50 global information services company is just one of the rewards of joining Experian. Our benefits package is designed to reward contribution and loyalty and to attract the kind of talented individuals who have their pick of employers. That is why we offer a highly competitive package which comprises:
Experian is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. Total revenue for the year ended March 31, 2019 was $4.8 billion. Experian employs over 17,000 people across 44 countries.
- Competitive base salary
- Aggressive bonus plan
- Core benefits including: full medical, dental, vision, matching 401K and the opportunity to work with a global leader
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies. EEO Including Disability/Veterans My Profile
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© Experian Jobs. All rights reserved. | | |