🌎 English English (United Kingdom) Espaol Portugus (Brasil) ()
This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ Credit Industry Direct Mail Manager - Experian Clarity Services New 📅 3 days ago Post Date 📅 197642 Requisition # Apply for Job Share this Job
Justin Hastings - Chief Human Resources Officer, North America at Experian Justin Hastings talks about our culture of innovation and inclusion. Visit jobs.experian.com to search for your next opportunity.
Experian Clarity is the leading source of alternative credit data in the subprime lending industry. By leveraging alternative data, our market- savvy data analysts are discovering trends and providing our clients innovative solutions for fraud, banking information, credit, compliance, prospecting and portfolio management.
We are seeking a manager to lead Experians Clarity Services Group Direct Mail Analytics team and be responsible for defining and driving the processes, practices, and strategies used to deliver prescreen extracts for our clients direct mail campaigns.
In this position the candidate will also utilize their organizational and project management capabilities to drive process improvements for increasing capacity, as well as help to identify strategic growth opportunities for the Clarity Direct Mail business.
This position reports to the VP of Analytics and responsibilities include:
- Development of departmental operational goals and objectives, as well as associated metrics and reports for senior management.
- Management of the processing team and overall execution of prescreen file delivery.
- Developing automation for operational reporting on all prescreen batch processing to ensure timely delivery.
- Consulting with clients on use of Clarity/Experian data within their targeting strategies.
- Managing client expectations and questions throughout the direct mail process.
- Providing subject matter expertise to early sales stage opportunity development, including collaboration with sales team about opportunities and delivering client presentations to introduce Clarity DM offerings and capabilities.
- Working closely with development groups on the specifications and implementation of new applications and enhancements.
- Teaming cross-functionally with various Clarity departments and other Experian business units to ensure products are optimized across all other Experian capabilities and platforms.
- Consulting and collaborating with clients, business partners, and internal organizations in the development, testing and implementation of all new Clarity DM products and services.
- 5+ years of experience in credit industry. Working directly on prescreen processing or strategies for lenders is a plus.
- Outstanding management and leadership skills with 3+ years supervisory experience.
- Bachelors degree in business or quantitative field required; Masters degree preferred.
- Expert in FCRA regulated data requirements and handling.
- Proven project & process management expertise is required.
- Knowledge of underwriting/credit risk, Lending, Financial Services/FinTech industry as well as product or market strategy development - from analysis to recommendation.
- Ability to present to clients and all levels of leadership within Experian.
- Highly motivated and able to manage within aggressive timelines.
- Ability to navigate a matrix environment crucial to success.
- Must demonstrate competency in developing strategies / tactics for product growth through product enhancements and implementation of process improvement strategies.
- Thorough knowledge of Credit Bureau products and services is preferred.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© Experian Jobs. All rights reserved. | | |