A leading private equity investor that focuses on middle-market companies with $50 m to $1.0 b in revenue per platform investment in Boca Raton, is looking to bring on an Associate/Senior Associate to join their lean, but growing team. The candidate will work underneath senior investment professionals on a regular basis and have hands-on interaction with portfolio companies. If you are looking for more internal growth mobility within an entrepreneurial firm, then this is the role for you!
The Investment Associate will be responsible for...
- Conducting market research and leading business and industry diligence for prospective investments
- Developing investment memorandum and materials to presenting directly to investment committee
- Complex financial modeling
- Working directly with management teams of portfolio companies post transaction close
- Directly supporting senior members of the team in addition to ad hoc projects
The Investment Associate should have the following qualifications:
- At least 2 years of Bulge Bracket Investment Banking (M&A) experience
- 1 year of private investing experience
- Excellent modeling capabilities
If you are interested in the Investment Associate role, then please apply now!