A top-tier equity asset management firm is currently looking to hire a Digital Marketing Director with 10 - 15+ years of digital marketing experience within the asset management / financial services industry. The role reports directly to the Head of Marketing and is based in Boca Raton, FL - relocation costs will be covered.
The Digital Marketing Director will oversee the planning and expansion of the firm's digital marketing strategy. This will involve leveraging data and technology to connect with customers across the client journey — from brand awareness and engagement to lead generation, retention, and analytics. The ideal candidate has hands-on digital marketing and leadership experience, experience in the investment management industry, an unwavering commitment to service excellence, and experience in an enterprise setting driving growth through digital channels.
This position requires a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise. The Digital Marketing Director will report to the Head of Marketing.
- Develop and execute the framework for the firm’s expanding digital marketing strategy
- Design and execute digital marketing campaigns to drive traffic and strategic messaging throughout the client journey
- Demonstrate deep understanding of target audience segments and ensure consistent messaging
- Integrate digital resources to enhance marketing campaigns including email marketing, social media marketing, visual (video) marketing, SEO and SMO
- Provide expertise on digital marketing best practices, testing and optimization; drive results in planning and managing end-to-end campaigns
- Ensure excellence by staying current with digital innovation and trends to deliver high-quality client experiences; recommend process improvements to enhance team competencies
- Work with business partners to develop necessary reporting mechanisms and data integrations needed to support digital marketing efforts
- Manage a growing team of marketing professionals
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or relevant area
- 10 - 15+ years of broad marketing experience including digital marketing expertise. Prior experience in financial services and/or investment management strongly preferred.
- Mastery of all relevant digital marketing best practices
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Marketo preferred)
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to tell a meaningful story rooted in data-based insights
- Strong analytics and business acumen leveraging results to make recommendations for future actions
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast paced, results-driven, team-oriented environment