Adelson Group is looking to hire an experienced client service specialist. This is a great opportunity to join and work for one of the top growing financial planning practices, and work as a team member of an independent advisory team of Ameriprise Financial. Responsibilities
Required Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Client advocate providing exceptional client service for a high level of client satisfaction. Acting as the first line of response, you will communicate in an open, helpful, and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution to address questions and resolve issues.
- Assist advisors in preparing financial plans, conducting investment research, and completing trades and transactions.
- Prepare and summarize client meetings - scheduling and confirming meetings, salesforce entry, preparing the agenda and summary of meetings, and providing necessary follow-up.
- Prepare and ensure new business paperwork is successfully submitted. Includes preparing forms, obtaining appropriate signatures, monitor new insurance applications and conditions, and coordinating rollovers.
- Prepare for and coordinate marketing events - creating marketing compliance documentation, implementation of event, and managing event marketing reimbursement.
- Provide general administrative duties such as answering the advisors' phone, preparing routine client correspondence, support for closes, set up of client files, copy and new business correspondence and alerts, and money movement.
- College degree or equivalent
- 2 - 4 years relevant experience required
- Experience working in a client service environment providing high level client service
- Detail orientated, strong math, and analytical skills
- Good organization and time management skills. Able to manage multiple priorities and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and written. Able to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Process oriented and can work with a team
- Strong computer and software skills
- Series 7
- State securities agent registration (S63 or S66)
- State IAR registration (S65 or S66)
- Life, Accident, and Health licenses
About Our Company
- Competitive salary and incentive program
- Health insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - elective deferrals and matching employer contributions
- Company Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid vacation time and company observed holidays
- Excellent training opportunities to increase your knowledge within the industry through our licensing reimbursement program.
- Professional Career Development Plan - We work with you to identify your desired career path and provide growth opportunities within our practice.
- Being a part of a team that truly cares for their clients and one another!
- Team culture and our environment is VERY important to us - honesty, integrity, excellence, supportive, communicative, collaborative, encouraging, engaging and fun!
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.