Vice President of Strategic Optimization Analytics
- Wilmington, DE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclays - US
- 15 Oct 18
Overall Purpose of role This role has responsibility to develop and progress risk/reward opportunities with focus on growth initiatives and support of strategy development as well as driving internal forecasts to better understand portfolio performance.
- Incorporate data, MI, analytics to develop first line risk forecasts to challenge/contribute to CRO forecasts and give first line oversight.
- Be a key role in partner/deal acquisition meetings to build bespoke credit proposals tailored to partners but within appetite.
- Develop recommendations for management direction and business initiatives to address risk-related growth opportunities within the US Retail portfolio, including Cards, Loans, and Deposits.
- Develop a robust risk test/control framework for risk -related strategies
- Help to build a working operating model with CRO teams to deliver key growth opportunities.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.