VP: Reporting & Analytics Report Developer (Operational Risk Officer)
Global Reporting, Tools & Analytics (GRA) is part of the Global Consumer Business Operational Risk & Control (CBORC) organization, which supports Global Consumer Banking by creating and implementing methodologies to measure and escalate Operational Risk. CBORC is a First Line of Defense Control function that aids in the assessment of risk evaluation for Consumer Banking. The team develops and maintains reports and tools, and the team is responsible for leading transformational Control projects and automation efforts across Global Consumer Banking.
The individual in this role will report to the Senior Vice President of Ad Hoc and BAU Reporting Development for Global CBORC and plays a key role in extracting, aggregating, and making data available to both analysts and management teams. The individual will specifically focus on 'build-the-bank' type efforts that enhance CBORC's ability to proactively measure and manage Operational Risk. Specifically, the individual will support key data management and reporting activities surrounding Citi's AML application called KYC (Know Your Customer). This role requires an individual with a technical acumen, familiar with leading and using agile methods and projects, with a strong desire to work in a fast pace, dynamic function. Job Responsibility:
- The person in this role will be responsible for interfacing with stakeholders across multiple functional disciplines to understand reporting requirements, identify data sources, scripting and coding within SAS/SQL and interfacing with end-users and leadership to meet reporting objectives
- Data support for reporting and analysis
- Import and convert data from various data formats, files systems and relational databases.
- Interact directly with key resources on the Compliance Technology and North America Technology teams to research data questions and determine Root Cause for any data issue
- Reach across functional lines to understand data issues and drive solutions
- Develop subject matter expertise in the "Know Your Customer" process flows and how they translate to available data points
- Evaluate and solution existing reporting for consistency of results, processing efficiency, and opportunity for automation
- Manages multiple concurrent projects and owns delivery of successful business outcomes
- Provides analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems, develop innovative solutions, and make recommendation that influence decisions of key business partners.
- Manage timelines and deliverables independently with limited supervision
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent. Master's degree in technology, business or other concentration preferred.
- Deep knowledge of functionality of Microsoft Office products
- Experience in SAS and SQL programming
- Experience in Analytics functions
- Minimum 5 years in Data/MIS support for Finance, Marketing or Risk Management.
- Experience in program and project management
- SharePoint and workflow experience
- Able to occasionally work longer hours to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Must possess strong communication, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Solid working knowledge of core business functions such as quality management, data management, business intelligence, and information technology
- Cooperative problem solving mindset; Able to work well across multiple functional areas
- KYC/AML knowledge a plus. Experience in consumer/retail banking or financial services preferred
Risk Management Job Family:
Operational Risk Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting