- Wilmington, DE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
VP, Direct Mail Program Manager
VP, Direct Mail Program Manager
- Primary Location: United States,Delaware,Wilmington
- Other Location: United States,New York,Long Island City
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Marketing
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18059434
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Pre-Approved Direct Mail Program Manager will manage the pre-approved acquisition campaigns to attract profitable customers. This includes working through the campaign life cycle across multiple teams including creative management, risk management, decision management, finance and legal to plan and execute campaigns and maximize investment opportunities.
- Grow efficiencies and overall effectiveness of the Citi portfolio products through innovation in direct mail strategy, targeting, delivery, creative development and process.
- Evaluate program performance to drive future strategies, optimize existing channel performance and identify opportunities for improved efficiency, effectiveness and customer experience.
- Partner with Finance, Product Marketing owners, Creative Management, Direct Mail Production, Decision Management, Risk, and Legal to ensure all objectives are met
- Partner with Decision Management and Risk to identify universe, targeting, offer, approval rates and go-to-market strategy for acquisition programs.
- Ensure consistent and relevant value proposition message articulation, based on Customer needs and behaviors, are threaded throughout the "Sales Funnel" for programs in the Pre-Approved direct mail channel.
- Manage key audit steps to ensure flawless execution and customer communication.
- 5-10 years business experience, particularly in a project/campaign management or marketing function.
- Experience managing creative projects through external agency partners.
- Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness in a strong work ethic culture.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Promote a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries; willing to break down functional silos to optimize business results and to facilitate the overall growth of the Citi Cards franchise.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, and negotiation skills.
- Strategic, critical, franchise thinker.
- Strong results orientation.