- USD100000 - USD130000 per year
- Wilmington, DE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings QRF
- Location: Wilmington, DE, USA
- Salary: USD100000 - USD130000 per year
- Job Type: Full time
A top global bank is looking to make a key hire on their strategic analytics team. This team is responsible for developing strategies and driving the analytics for their existing customers accounts on their credit card portfolio.
A top global bank is looking to make a key hire on their strategic analytics team. This team is responsible for developing strategies and driving the analytics for their existing customers accounts on their credit card portfolio. You will be required to provide analytical support for engine optimization, and work towards migration onto the Big Data platform to take advantage of new capabilities. This team operates in a very fast paced environment and requires each member to be quantitative and highly analytical as you will be working with very large sets of data. Excellent communication will also be a requirement as you will need to interact with senior stakeholders throughout the business on a regular basis.
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field (Graduate degree highly preferred)
- 3 - 5 years of analytical experience in finance, credit cards experience is a plus
- Several years of using SAS and SQL to work with large sets of complex data
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter who can work independently or with multiple stakeholders on different projects
- Ability to think quickly in a fast paced environment
Please apply below if you are interested!