Senior Accountant - Partnership Accounting
- Wilmington, DE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclays - US
- 18 Feb 19
This role will focus on our current Revenue Sharing arrangements, and allow for exposure into our Servicing space.
Overall purpose of role
- Responsible for delivering monthly accounting and financial reporting related to Barclaycard's Servicing and Branded and Co-branded portfolios including;
- General Ledger reconciliations on US GAAP and IFRS basis
- Analytical reporting to support Business Performance team
- Evidential support for both internal and external audit
- Assist in monthly revenue sharing process, including month end close and financial reporting
- Partner with the Business to provide guidance for Servicing and Co-branded Arrangements
- Develop a keen understanding of the underlying data architecture supporting the business
- Prepare daily settlements related to servicing arrangements
- Provide reporting on a daily basis
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.