Relationship Manager Client Service Associate - DEL
Description About this role
BlackRock is one of the world's preeminent asset management firms and a best-in-class provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary, and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions - from meticulous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches sought at improving outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies crafted to gain broad exposure to world's capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs. Team Overview
Within Client Experience Enablement (CXE), the Projects and Engineering group is responsible for the ongoing strategic development of new Aladdin platform tools spanning Client Invoicing Services, Reporting and Distribution Services, Client Onboarding, and Client Order Management. The team is currently passionate about improving the client experience by growing our data provision capabilities, improving timeliness of invoice delivery and payment options, and improving digital capabilities for onboarding, order management and client reporting.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to be part of a significant change initiatives for the firm during an exciting period and ultimately be able to add input into the future state of client service.
This position is within the project side team. The team tackles projects large and small based on overall value; projects generally rely on automation, process and team re-engineering and/or standardization to improve the overall production processes resulting in better client delivery. Team members gain a broad understanding of BlackRock's asset and risk management business and increase their experience in project management. Opportunity also exists to increase engineering skillsets, such as SQL. Role Responsibility
- Coordinate internal resources for the detailed execution of projects, including maintenance of relevant planning material
- Build and maintain relations with stakeholders for assigned projects
- Working with partner (e.g. application owners / application user groups / special interest groups) to evaluate functionality requirements
- Define test strategy and maintain test & use cases to facilitate user acceptance and regression testing
- Lead with clear, level-appropriate documentation and communication
- Thrive in a culture of excellence, innovation, communication, and accountability, where all members of the team are motivated to go above and beyond, think globally
- Act as the point of contact for regional change in support of global effort
- Knowledge of investment products and preferably around 3 yrs+ financial services experience, ideally in investment management
- Proven track record in successful Project delivery, including substantial knowledge of;
- Business Analysis techniques
- Project Management methodology and best practices
- Knowledge of SQL desirable
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration.
- Candidates should possess a high level of self- motivation, accountability, and adaptability
- Demonstrate an affinity for teamwork and to contribute as a partner within a truly global team
- Be highly organized and mature, focused with practiced skills in operating effectively to tight deadlines within a high risk and high-volume environment
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong emphasis on time management. Capacity for working effectively and efficiently on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to synthesize information and summarize issues
- Be passionate about using technology to drive efficiency
- Possess the ability to communicate well to all levels across business and technology - highly confident in bridging the business technology gap
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodate. Our benefits
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.