What will you be doing?
• Evaluating potential new opportunities by creating loss forecast for both portfolios and new acquisitions for potential new partners and renewing partner
• Working directly with business development team to provide answers to questions from the potential new Partners as well as prepare senior management for partner meetings
• Act as a critical member of the CDA team which provides responses to potential partners
• Interacting with Business Development, Segment, 2LOD Credit Risk and Finance teams
• Analyzing, validating, tracking, and monitoring delivered projects
What we’re looking for:
• 4-year college degree required; quantitative disciplines preferred; master’s degree preferred
• 5+ years of analytical experience in financial services industry; credit card experience preferred
• Building underwriting and/or line assignment credit strategies
• Experience with SAS/SQL or other relevant statistical tools
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Strong analytical, technical and statistical skills with proven ability to process vast amounts of data into meaningful information.
• Strong knowledge of SAS / SQL and Excel
• Good communication skills, with the ability to present information clearly, in both written and verbal form.
• Previous experience in Financial Services Industry and Credit Risk Management
Where will you be working?
Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.