Marketing Relationship Lead - Rewards (Contract)
- Wilmington, DE, USA Wilmington DE US
- Contract, Full time
- Barclays - US
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
Marketing Relationship Lead - Loyalty Rewards Program
Overall purpose of role
- To be the primary contact for the Rewards program of a partner credit card program
- Schedule and conduct weekly Rewards meetings to meet the needs of the program throughout the contract term
- Maintain task and project plans for any issues, or changes
- Submit all client and agent content for approval prior to use. Ensure changes are incorporated before use. Provide final approved content to support both parties communications
- Review and approval of any requested copy changes relating to Account Data Repository (ADR), Customer Contact Database (CCD) and Rewards Hub to Barclays for testing and agreement
- Investigate and resolve monthly reject transactions
- Develop, review and gain approval for any requested content and/or reporting requests
- Collaborate on any benefit/loyalty email campaigns
- Coordinate rewards program changes as requested by partner
- Conduct and report to partner two monitoring sessions/month
- Work with internal/external parties on training for rewards
- Own all creative pieces, brochures and Terms and Conditions
- Lead, coordinate and track ongoing meetings specific to rewards and participate in weekly tech and ops call
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
- Candidate will work closely with the Partner, Legal, Compliance, Creative, Partnership, and other at both a management and senior management level.
Decision-making and Problem Solving
- Candidate will be expected to resolve data and process issues. Coordinate issue resolution between multiple parties, both internal and external to the bank. Additinoally, they will be responsible for the daily management of all rewards/benefits issues
- 4 year degree preferred
- 5+ years business experience, financial or hospitality industries preferred
- 2+ years of relationship management.
- Demonstrated ability influence and work autonomously in a time-sensitive, highly detailed environment.
- Strong communicator with the ability to navigate a complex and nuanced relationship.
- Ability to balance multiple deliverables, and ensure the best balance of bank and partner needs.
- Relationship builder - Adept at building and maintaining relationship at all levels in the organization & across cross-functional teams.
- Hands-on approach - Not afraid to jump in and take a hands-on approach to project management. Need to be a mix of strategist & do-er.
- Communications skills - excellent comms skills, both written and spoken
- Leadership and teamwork - works well in cross-functional teams, be able to drive strategic agendas, and make strategic recommendations
- Attention to detail - must be able to review materials for accuracy and effectiveness
- Enthusiasm and passion - become the face of Barclays both internally and externally