Manager - North American Fraud Analytics
- Wilmington, DE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- TD Bank Group
- 21 Mar 19
Manager - North American Fraud Analytics
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
This position has the option to work remote.
Travel required up to 25%
The Manager - North American Fraud Analytics is responsible for overseeing Digital and Emerging frauds, with the primary goal of minimizing fraud losses and determining fraud patterns. The Manager - North American Fraud Analytics will take the lead in the development of Fraud models/strategies to mitigate the fraud loss for digital and emerging while balancing customer and operation impacts. The Manager - North American Fraud Analytics is also responsible for reporting on overall Fraud losses and trends in addition to detailed reporting to monitor rule strategy performance. Reconciles numerous metrics and condenses/summarizes for our Executives and Business Partners.
• Monitors existing models/strategies and ensures that they meet false-positive and detect rate criteria. Explains variances and recommends remedial actions.
• Produces timely diagnostics to identify system, model, strategy and operational issues.
• Converts analytic insights into recommendations for specific fraud operations initiatives, developing the business case and performing post-implementation tracking to ensure that targets are attained.
• Mines customer, account and transactional data to develop segmentation to improve fraud detection and minimize impact to legitimate transactions.
• Designs champion/challenger strategies that lead to ongoing learning and improvement.
• Provides ad-hoc analysis to support decision-making at the senior executive level.
• Represents US Fraud Operations in the planning of new initiatives and product launches.
• Maintains strong relationships with all stakeholders including Fraud Operations, Risk Management, Product groups and external vendors.
• Acts as a subject matter expert and represents the team at system/project meetings as well as industry forums
• Manage end to end relationship with key product owners
• Create and maintain reporting to support insight into product performance
• Bachelor's degree in a numerate discipline e.g. Math, Statistics, Business required
• Master's degree in a numerate discipline (e.g. Statistics, Business) is preferred
• Knowledge of Early Warning System is preferred
• Experience with SQL/SAS/Data manipulation tools required
• Previous experience with Check fraud is preferred
• Solid understanding of Retail Products and Channels
• People management experience is an asset
• Given the multiple business units the team supports, a proven ability to develop effective relationships with internal and external business partners is required.
• Strong Fraud Analytics experience
• Digital Background - Online / Mobile experience (ACH, Wire, Zelle, Bill Pay)
• Strong communication, problem-solving and decision making skills with ability to effectively communicate with senior managers
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with key stakeholders
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.