Fraud Risk Senior Analyst
Citi is looking for an energetic, motivated professional to join its Citi Retail Services Fraud Detection Analytics team as fraud risk analyst. In this role, you will be facing off against intelligent, adaptive perpetrators of financial crime and manage strategic risk analytical projects for Citi Retail Services portfolios, including 3D Secure and Digital Wallets space.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Develop and implement effective Fraud detection and prevention strategies to mitigate fraud losses while ensuring an appropriate balance between risk and customer experience.
• Proactively identify fraud detection issues at the strategy and portfolio level and provide analytical/modeling solutions. Leverage customer data to build risk segmentation and mitigation strategies.
• Evaluate new tools and products that enhance risk detection and prevention.
• Primary interface with internal and external partners to evaluate new tools to build detection and analytical capabilities.
• Apply subject matter expertise to the prioritization and planning of projects in conjunction with fraud management policies and strategies.
• The position requires substantial interaction with Policy, Operations, and other functional business partners to optimize business strategies.
• Adhere to strict audit and control requirements; participate in audit related activities and assist Citi Retails Services Fraud Analytics Team Lead with completion of the audit and compliance related activities.
• Must be able to effectively provide updates and communicate key initiatives to senior management.
• Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Information Management, or Finance. Master's degree is highly desirable.
• Minimum 4+ years of Credit Cards related experience, or 4+ years of analytical and data mining experience preferably
• Experience in product and system testing is a plus
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in statistical analysis with working knowledge of at least one of the following statistical software packages: SAS/SQL (preferred), SPSS, or equivalent
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Successful candidate will have a demonstrable analytic, problem solving, and leadership skills, and has the ability to deliver projects in a fast-paced environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Lump sum relocation available. Job Family Group:
Risk Management Job Family:
Fraud Risk Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting