- Wilmington, DE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Fraud Risk Group Manager - ID Theft Prevention
Fraud Risk Group Manager - ID Theft Prevention
- Primary Location: United States,Delaware,Wilmington
- Other Location: United States,Florida,Jacksonville; United States,Texas,Irving
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Risk Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18075752
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Fraud Risk Group Manager
The Fraud Risk Group Manager will lead efforts to manage CRS Fraud Policies for ID Theft. The candidate will be the primary contact for Operations and Analytics and will look to provide direction based on the latest Fraud defect analysis. They will also be responsible for directing controls related to Fraud Application and ATO Fraud types.
The responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing effective ID Theft root cause and lessons learned strategies that drive continuous improvement in the bank's oversight and execution of fraud risk management.
- Review and understand latest fraud trends and communicate directional areas of focus to the business, Operations and Analytics.
- Identify emerging risks and threats and specify potential areas for Operational and Analytic improvements, specifically as they relate to ID Theft.
- Streamline Operational processes to improve customer experience, fraud detection effectiveness, and Operational cost.
- Drive the implementation of productivity improvements and tool enhancements to identify fraud more effectively.
- Participate on cross-functional teams to enhance the Fraud Management process.
- Work with Operational Risk, Internal Audit and Compliance along with Control Standard and Process owners to identify and evaluate the effectiveness of fraud controls.
- Partner with Channel Policy, Operations, Analytics and Process Integration to ensure timely and comprehensive communication among partners, and foster consistency and transparency.
- Understand the internal and external systems and networks that interact with and/or drive authorization and fraud processes to ensure the impact of changes in any of these systems do not disrupt or harm fraud or authorization processes, and ensure controls are in place to mitigate such risks.
- Partner with Credit Policy and Financial Crimes units to identify trends and mitigate losses associated with Fraud Applications while minimizing point of sale impacts.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Bankcard fraud management or fraud investigations experience
- Possesses strong institutional knowledge.
- Makes decisions in a timely manner, balancing a need for action with a need for analysis.
- Identifies issues and outlines scope. Probes beyond symptoms to determine the underlying causes of problems.
- Understands businesses processes, risks and can identify control issues
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and influence others
- Strong project management ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, conflict resolution and change management skills