Financial Analyst - Stress Test
- Wilmington, DE, USA Wilmington DE US
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclays - US
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
Overall purpose of role This position will provide stress testing financial support. This includes providing accurate, relevant financial information using highly controlled automatic and manual processes.
- Financial Analysis of Balance Sheet and Income Statement movements under differing economic conditions
- Application of Customer Behavior Correlated Economic impacts to financial statements
- Coordination between Finance, Risk and Treasury ensuring accuracy, completeness and assumption alignment to financial statements
- Model development, documentation and autonomous delivery of all aspects required for model governance
- Documentation of processes and procedures surrounding above responsibilities
- Ownership of Regulatory submission templates and the complete and accurate transformation of BBDE results to meet submission requirements
- Supporting ad-hoc financial analysis as needed
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
This role will interact with peers and senior stakeholders in the Finance, Risk, Treasury, Risk Analytics and Model Risk Management teams. In addition, this role will interact with stakeholders in the parent organizations in both the UK and US. The candidate should be able to communicate and coordinate well in a complex environment.
Decision-making and Problem Solving
The role requires the ability to deal with change and adapt processes quickly to meet changing demands. The candidate should be able to offer solutions to problems and meet new deliverables as they arise.
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Purpose and Values
Barclays has a single cross-business Purpose for Barclays and five core Values which underpin it.
Our Purpose is creating opportunities to rise. Put simply this is the answer to the question 'What is Barclays for?' and it should guide our every action as employees.
We respect and value those we work with, and the contribution that they make.
We act fairly, ethically and openly in all we do.
We put our clients and customers at the centre of what we do.
We use our energy, skills and resources to deliver the best, sustainable results.
We are passionate about leaving things better than we found them.