What will you be doing?
• Analyzing customer behaviors, trends, profiles, and any other data sources available to you in support of the partner’s business
• Generating insightful analysis to drive recommendations to help the partner improve their business
• Reviewing profitability Key Performance Indicators to understand root causes of areas of focus around wallet share growth and profitability
• interacting with a cross-functional team including the external partners of Barclays
• Primary internal stakeholders will be SA and Segment team leadership, along with some exposure to Marketing, Risk, Finance, Customer Delivery and Customer Experience teams
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor's degree in an analytical / statistical discipline required (e.g. Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Operations Research or related quantitative)
• Analytical experience that includes profit & loss generation, forecasting, reporting
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong experience with SAS and Excel
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Master's degree in an analytical / statistical discipline (e.g. Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Operations Research or related quantitative)
• Financial services experience with progressive responsibilities over that period
• Ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to translate business questions into well framed analytics to answer them
Where will you be working?
Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.