What will you be doing?
• Responsibility for end to end credit strategy and data analytics of key existing customer management (ECM) programs
• Formulating and conducting extensive analytical exercises in order to improve existing business strategies and policies
• Analyzing and Optimizing customer and transaction strategies, launch and read tests to understand customer spend and revolving behavior, generate long-term yields, and balance customer experience with risk mitigation
• Developing and recommending changes in exposure management for US cards - line increases, decreases, closures, high risk universe, and judgmental reviews
• Maintaining valuation models for different programs to prudent assess expansions/tightening and propose model enhancements reflecting on historical data
• Partnering with cross-functional teams to effectively monitor the portfolio trends and check and challenge the assumptions during every strategic launch
• Develop and mentor analytical team, both local and international
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline
• 5+ years of analytical experience in financial services industry; credit card experience preferred
• Experience with SAS/SQL or other relevant statistical tools
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Master’s degree preferred
• Strong analytical, technical and statistical skills with proven ability to process vast amounts of data into meaningful information
• Strong knowledge of SQL, SAS and Excel and communication skills, with the ability to present information
• Previous experience in Financial Services Industry and Credit Risk Management, from card or loan acquisitions through portfolio management
Where will you be working?
Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.