Carried Interest and Employee Investment Program – Analyst/Associate
- Not Specified
- Wilmington, DE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Oct 18
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is seeking an analyst/associate to join our Employee Carried Interest and Investments Operations team. This individual will gain a detailed understanding of Alternatives fund structure, carried interest and employee co-investment participation. Role involves broad exposure across the business groups and collaboration with various teams in HR, Compensation, Tax, Legal and Finance.
- Support carry plan and employee investments program administration for all funds; partner with legal, tax and finance to drive discussions and completion of plan terms and documents
- Administer carried interest award allocations, distributions and other transactions. Collaborate with carried interest plan administration team and third-party administrator on award tracking and communications to participants, senior management, and other relevant groups
- Administer the employee investments program, including working with third-party administrators on employee onboarding, new loans, capital calls and distributions
- Serve as primary point of contact for inquiries, issues, and escalations regarding carried interest and employee investments.
- Develop and provide key reporting metrics to participants and management, and perform ad hoc analyses as need
- Partner closely with HR Business Partners to manage processes and outcomes for any material employee issues related to carried interest and employee investments including hires, terminations, and transfers
- Bachelor’s degree in math, accounting or finance
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Superior academic achievement
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Team oriented individual
- Highly motivated
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- EWM experience a plus
- Understanding of the structure and life cycle of private equity funds and carried interest a plus
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.