About this role We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about providing excellent client service, with a process improvement mind set, to a role that is working in cooperation with the Recruitment partners and the Sourcing team to provide best in class candidate
About this role
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about providing excellent client service, with a process improvement mind set, to a role that is working in cooperation with the Recruitment partners and the Sourcing team to provide best in class candidate experience in their selection and onboarding process.
- Provide recruitment support for a team of recruiters including:
- Scheduling a high volume of interviews (reaching out to candidates and business for availability, booking conference rooms, sending planners and confirmation e-mails, etc.)
- Producing contracts for the US, Canada, and Latin America, and understanding the legal requirements and variances of each
- Processing internal transfers
- Monitoring on-boarding and other pre-hire checks and escalating when necessary
- Understanding the business process in the applicant tracking system (Workday) and keeping the information in the system and other trackers up-to-date.
- Act as the point of contact for the pending hires by documenting and managing the post offer, pre-hire process to ensure all necessary actions are taken prior to the new hire start date
- Assist in the creation and generation of staffing reports
- Drive solutions through critical assessment and delivery in support of core HR processes; promote consistency of approach and recommend continuous improvement opportunities
- Develop high-performing partnerships with the broader HR Business Partner team, Talent Acquisition, HR Compliance, Talent Management, Diversity & Inclusion, Legal, Finance and other firm partners to effectively manage issues/escalations ensuring risk mitigation and seamless resolution
- Serve as an advocate and catalyst for One BlackRock by reinforcing and evolving BlackRock’s culture and principles
- Contribute to cross-functional HR projects as needed
- Attention to detail: proven track record of operational excellence in the HR realm
- Strong client relationship management and consulting capabilities; capable of rapidly building strong, effective, and trusted relationships and networks
- Highly motivated, energizing and inspires others to seek higher levels of performance
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence and articulate a variety of issues to different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly
- Experience with Workday a plus
- Proficient level of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree; certifications and course work in areas of HR expertise preferred
We are looking for people who are:
- Curious: You like to learn new things and are always open to challenge status quo
- Brave: You are happiest outside your comfort zone
- Passionate: You feel personal ownership for the work you do and an aspiration to be better
- Open: You value and respect input from other
- Experimental: You make mistakes, but learn from them
- Geeky: You want to outsmart the problem.
BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.84 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.