Analyst, HR Operations, Wilmington
- Not Specified
- Wilmington, DE, USA Wilmington DE US
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2017, the firm managed approximately $6.288 trillion in assets on behalf of investors
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2017, the firm managed approximately $6.288 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
This HR Employee and Talent Operations Analyst plays a key role in providing the firm’s employees with the answers to their HR questions. This person will be the “face of HR” providing employees the insights they need to navigate the complex world of HR. This role has a direct impact on employee satisfaction with HR’s services and brand within the firm.
This role will be a member of the Americas HR’s shared service team, which helps employees on their HR related queries – ranging from pay, to benefits to other HR services, while managing the accuracy of employee job related data. This role will have exposure to all areas of Human Resources across a global team while acting as a partner and liaison to our internal HR and business functions. The ability to interact with clients while also handling high volumes of work is a required skill for this role.
- Effectively explain company policies, practices, and HR initiatives to managers and employees in an engaging and client focused manner.
- Partner with multiple HR functions (i.e., Payroll, Recruiting, Business Partners) to resolve manager and employee inquiries with accuracy, speed and a high level of attention to detail.
- Analyze inquiry data to provide comprehensive summaries of volumes and identify trends.
- Manage and engage in team initiatives and projects.
- Balance day to day responsibilities with key project work and professional development opportunities.
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information with the highest level of integrity.
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of related experience working in a Human Resources function with knowledge of HR operational processes.
- Financial Services experience a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Knowledge of Workday
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive in sharing new ideas and creating solutions for HR initiatives and challenges.
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong time management and multitasking skills.
- Effective team player; able to build effective and trusted relationships with people at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, logically and analytically
Talk to us about flexible working arrangements! We strive to foster a highly inclusive and diverse workplace in order to attract, retain and develop healthy, happy and productive employees. This position may be eligible for certain flexible working arrangements in accordance with BlackRock’s policy.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.