Analyst, Data & Analytics (Workday)
- Not Specified
- Wilmington, DE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Oct 18
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
The Platforms and Analytics function is responsible for providing infrastructure and support to the entire HR community and other stakeholders across the firm for all activities related to the employee life cycle. An important focus of the team is to effectively and efficiently deliver technology solutions, project management, reporting and analytics to the organization, working closely with key business partners across the firm.
This position will support the Platforms and Analytics function by providing critical business support, determining reporting requirements, and providing information and insights that support BlackRock’s strategic priorities.
- Develop and enhance Workday reports including headcount, Recruiting, Talent Practices and Business Process analysis
- Run reconciliations to ensure data integrity in systems implementations and analytics projects
- Design and develop dashboards, reports, presentations and visual aids used to educate, inform and influence the decisions of HR clients and business leaders
- Integrate data from multiple systems and develop analytics on headcount, organizational performance metrics, and other key performance indicators
- Develop and write queries to analyze data, perform trend analysis and identify data discrepancies
- Respond to high volume of ad hoc data requests from internal clients
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of experience with HR reporting and analytics
- Knowledge of Workday report development is required
- Strong analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in data consolidation and creating detailed reports, charts and tables
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, MS Access and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage complex work within tight deadlines
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.