Agile Coach II (US)
- Wilmington, DE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- TD Bank Group
- 17 Feb 19
Agile Coach II (US)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Think of yourself as an "Agile Captain". Your thought leadership and seasoned insights help streamline the tactics and coaching techniques of your peers. Together, you provide advice, guidance, training to support the implementation of the Agile methodology across the bank. And from project managers to executives, everyone you work with will benefit from your hands-on coaching style and depth of knowledge about core Agile theory and methodology, including complex concepts like product management, scaling, conflict resolution and forecasting - all within a tangible, comprehensive plan. Your own leadership inspires leadership in others, providing them with the tools they need to own their space, collaborate with others and make TD the better bank.
We are looking for an Agile expert - someone to coach Agile teams and key stakeholders, provide the guidance, thought leadership and oversight that will build Agile capability across the organization. You have the experience working with the business, technology and control functions to drive feature based delivery excellence.
Here are the essential job functions of this position:
• Provide guidance to multiple Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters and teams on how to transition to and operate in scaled (or non-scaled) delivery environments and how to resolve complex problems, growing capability across the organization. Helps teams anticipate internal and external business challenges and find solutions through process, product or service improvements
• Includes direct support of work mobilization activities (e.g., road map development, functional decomposition)
• Ability and responsibility to recognize different Agile approaches / methodologies and align to the TD standard and be held accountable
• Drives continuous improvement of Agile practices and processes with an influence on industry best practices; investigates and (where necessary) escalates all project issues to support effective resolution and increase team performance
• Ability to establish goals and objectives and contribute to the project / team's overall direction; Provide advice to the team and all levels of leadership, supporting forecasting initiatives and demand in order to help develop annual strategic plan.
• Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships across teams and functions
• Demonstrates adaptability, flexibility and creativity in their approach to stakeholder engagement and work to support the Agile transformation agenda
• Supports business and technology ownership to ensure their ability / agile competencies to complete key activities required for agile delivery, including roadmap and story map development and how those activities translate to traditional approaches such as functional decomposition and architectural alignment
• Undergraduate or post graduate degree
• Certified Scrum Master and/or Certified Scrum Master in scaled Agile framework (e.g., SAFE) and 7+ years of Scrum Master experience
• Typically requires 10 years of Agile experience
• Experience coaching in distributed Agile delivery environments
• 7+ yrs. of related experience as an Agile coach involved in large-scale Agile transformations
• Expert knowledge of Agile principles and practices, with extensive experience working in an Agile organization
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.