What will you be doing?
• Developing analytical roadmap to achieve acquisitions marketing goals and lead the development of product and channel specific strategies to optimize investment decisions
• Directing and conducting extensive analytical exercises to improve existing business strategies including new account acquisition strategies
• Synthesizing complex analytical/business issues and communicate clearly and concisely with various stakeholders including external partners and key decision forums
• Enhancing analytical rigor for critical investment decisions and targeting leveraging advanced analytics, risk/reward segmentations & robust continuous testing
• Measuring, monitoring and benchmarking all aspects of acquisitions performance against 3 yardsticks: 1) Plan; 2) YoY; 3) Competition
• Leveraging cutting edge tools and techniques to optimize risk versus reward decisions around targeting, underwriting and line assignments
• Creating and instituting a continuous improvement cycle across channels to drive growth leveraging new data and segmentation techniques
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Science, Business, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Engineering, or related field
• 3+ years of experience in Analytics, Consulting, Financial Services, or related field
• Excellent analytical, technical and statistical skills
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Graduate studies, Masters or PHD
• Experience in marketing analytics within credit card industry
• Credit risk experience
• Superior communication skills with proven leadership qualities
Where will you be working?
Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.