- Wilmington, DE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
AVP, Risk Policy Analyst
AVP, Risk Policy Analyst
- Primary Location: United States,Delaware,Wilmington
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Risk Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18064915
Citi the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
The AVP Risk Policy Analyst for the Costco team will be responsible for the following:
- Analyze credit risk data and financial statements to develop, test, and optimize risk policy criteria.
- Develop and build MIS and analysis that help identifies areas of growth opportunities and potential threats or adverse trends.
- Manages new programs / test approval, loss estimation, MIS and analytics and prepare presentations and material for senior management.
- Utilize experience with UNIX and SAS to perform risk, financial and data analysis including profiling, sampling, reconciliation, and quality testing.
- Validate and test the effectiveness and the impact of risk management policies and new products / program.
- Validate existing criteria and incrementing profitability thresholds related to Existing Customers utilizing statistical scoring, segmentation, regression and simulation techniques
- Coordinate and collaborate with Policy Execution teams to ensure flawless execution of policy.
- C ommunicate policy changes and new tests, program approvals, MIS and performance trends with key stakeholders, senior management and external regulators
- Prepare risk reports for senior management that include analytics of risk, performance, emerging trends and opportunities
- Implement initiatives to ensure consistency and compliance with credit policies, and liaise with cross functional business counterparts to develop and implement risk strategies and program planning
- Degree required in statistics, mathematics, engineering, physics, economics, or related quantitative discipline
- 3-5 years' experience in risk management, financial services or relevant field
- Experience with analytical or data manipulation tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, R, SPSS)
- Excellent quantitative and analytic skills; ability to derive patterns, trends and insights, and perform risk/reward trade-off analysis
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Ability to build effective presentations to communicate analytical findings to a wide array of audiences
- Effective cross-functional project, resource, and stakeholder management; effectively engage with internal audit and external regulators
- Experience with end-to-end project planning and management