Cash and Trade Support Specialist 4
Key Responsibilities Access Control Management - 50%
Inventory Management - 25%
- Initiate and maintain physical access controls
- Confirm access control eligibility based on Treasury Folder clearance
- Create and activate access badges under strict client (US Government) required security guidelines, including all on-boarding responsibilities
- Provide appropriate level-based system and entry access within outlined client security guidelines
- Perform maintenance on all badging records (name changes, reissue and lost etc.)
- Perform maintenance on all system access records to account for increased job knowledge and rotational functional access (shared folder access, lock-down groups to meet restricted proxy requirements, etc.)
- Daily, weekly and monthly access control reports per compliance requirements
- Terminate and destroy access controls
- Deactivate all access controls upon termination notification within strict client security guidelines
- Execute all termination requirements - destroy badge, remove system and entry access, provide termination notification to compliance manager per security guidelines - all within 24 hours of notification
- Audit participation
- Maintain exemplary organization of access control documentation to ensure zero audit findings in frequent internal, external, and client audits on access controls.
- Adhere to all client and internal controls for access control devices, reporting, and documentation
- Participate in side-by-side auditor process reviews, answering any questions as needed.
- Compliance Support, as needed
- Assist Compliance Officer with MCA preparation
- Backup compliance MCA process, including any departmental audits
Other Duties as needed - 25%
- Maintain constant awareness of critical lockbox supply inventory levels. Monitor, maintain and order unique, client-specific supplies across multiple vendors for Delaware Lockbox, adjusting for volatile volumes as needed
- Access P2P, MarketPlace, etc. to fulfill all orders - handling quotes, invoices, purchase orders, returns and follow-ups with multiple vendors
- Professionally contact supply vendors for quotes and any necessary follow-up
- Partner with 24/7 operations team members and managers to research and fulfill special order requests for transformation projects, people strategy projects, and other ad-hoc requests.
- Effectively partner with operational vendors such as CRS, housekeeping, and assorted equipment vendors to ensure contractual obligations are met
- Submit departmental Marketplace and Technology tickets as needed
- Accurately prepare and submit departmental travel and expense reports within required timeframes
- Prepare for frequent client tours and senior management events (site, materials, and meeting space preparation)
- As needed, prepare senior management presentations capturing departmental metrics and analysis.
- Fulfill departmental Reward & Recognition orders as requested
- Assist sister operations sites as needed. Serve as contingency for sister sites and Delaware administration.
- High School diploma or GED required, BS/BA preferred
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency (green card) is a requirement for this position
- Required to pass an extensive background check that is renewed every 5 years
- 1 - 3 years of relevant, administrative or office manager experience, in lockbox operations environment preferred.
- Experience with Citi Corporate Expense Management policy, preferred.
- Multi-shift experience preferred. Schedule flexibility to accommodate 24/7 management coverage needs and off-shift meetings
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive peer engagement experience in a diverse, team environment
- Consistently maintain a pro-active state of mind, with a proven system of follow-up and questioning to ensure procedures are followed according to strict client and Citi requirements.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to promptly and effectively resolve ad-hoc inquiries throughout the day. Proven experience and willingness to own an issue and bring it to completion
- Must have strong attention to detail and solid time management skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately respond under pressure and effectively multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Windows and all Microsoft Office products, specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills across diverse audiences and levels Job Family Group:
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Cash Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting