KYC Program Manager
- Dover, DE, USA Dover DE US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
The firm is seeking an individual to be part of the Financial Crime Team based in Wilmington, Delaware, responsible for leading the Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance program, driving policy adoption and implementation. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate extensive knowledge of, and experience in KYC policy requirements and customer due diligence documentation.
The KYC department is a dynamic environment with the team focused on understanding evolving business strategy, challenging and advising on the impact of regulation in our business.
- Responsible for the execution of a Global KYC compliance strategy including maintenance of a global KYC policy framework
- Lead the second line of defense oversight of the company's BSA/AML Client Due Diligence (CDD) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) processes
- Provide compliance expertise to key projects and initiatives related to KYC compliance, including technology and process enhancements as well as remediation efforts
- Coordinating with regional compliance, the business and KYC teams globally on interpretation and implementation of new and existing AML/KYC regulations
The successful candidate will have:
- 4+ years of experience in AML Compliance, KYC, and customer due diligence requirements at other global financial institutions
- Knowledge of Asset Management products, including institutional and corporate clients
- Strong governance and document management skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a global team as well as independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a proactive approach to business issues, identifying areas of improvement & enhancement including the automation of processes
Competitive base salary + Bonus + Benefits