A top-tier $50+ billion institutional asset management firm in the Washington, DC area is currently looking to hire a Senior Operations Associate who has 5+ years of operations experience within the asset management / financial services industry including any combination of trade support, portfolio reconciliation, performance measurement and / or client reporting. The role reports to the Director, Operations.
- Manage and support the operational aspects to onboard, maintain, and close portfolios which includes the setup of account attributes, data feed connectivity, codifying client and/or firm guidelines in the compliance system, and verifying funding status
- Security setup and maintenance, corporate action processing, and pricing review
- Update daily, monthly, and quarterly performance calculations for multiple strategies and composites. Daily monitoring of performance exceptions and responding to client requests for issue resolution
- Maintain and review composites to support Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) reporting
- Provide data/information and generate reports for clients, Investment team, and Client Service team
- Prepare and distribute month-end client reporting, per client-specific instructions, during the first 5 business days after month end. Develop and maintain ad hoc and custom reports as required.
- Support and assist in other operational activities, as needed, such as contributions/withdrawals and trade settlements.
- BA or BS Degree required
- 5+ years of operations experience within the asset management / financial services industry including any combination of trade support, portfolio reconciliation, performance measurement, security master file and client reporting.
- Strong dedication to high quality client service for both external and internal clients
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office applications, and Advent APX are a plus