Job Title: Senior Consultant
Role and Responsibilities:
• Work directly with our clients providing consulting services designed to help them solve their most complex business and technology issues.
• Deliver outstanding client results, direct client personnel, prepare work plans, facilitate client teams to implement recommendations.
• Draw conclusions from the market / industry trends, client issues and support go to market initiatives for Cognizant.
• Contribute to research, design and writing of articles/whitepapers and participate as a team member in collateral development.
• Support business development activities in the form of gathering best practices for RFI/RFP responses and writing proposals.
• Proactively support team building and on boarding efforts via mentoring.
• Help strengthen client's confidence in Cognizant and Cognizant's ability to deliver. Basic Qualifications:
- Currently pursuing MBA from top tier U.S. Business School. Degree must be completed prior to joining. \t
- GPA 3.0 and above \t
- Overall pre-MBA work experience of 3 to 6 years \t
- Significant US work experience \t
- Fluent English and local language skills (as required for international positions) \t
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills \t
- Willingness to travel \t
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.Strong work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence \t
- Strong project management, presentation, and facilitation skill \t
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment \t
- Well-developed communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills \t
- Solid Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access and Project is required \t
- Domain expertise in one of more of the following industries: Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Life Sciences, Retail, Consumer Products, Travel & Hospitality.
Location: Metro New York/New Jersey, Boston, Dallas, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta, Hartford, Minneapolis amongst others depending on practice area.
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a "Green Card") for these roles.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 22 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.