Middle Market PE firm targetting a pre MBA associate to join the team.
We are currently partnered with a strong Lower Middle Market Private Equity firm in the DC area who is looking to add an Associate to the team. This individual will play an integral part on transactions and take a hands-on approach to maximizing the growth of portfolio companies through various investment strategies. If you're interested in joining a firm with great deal flow offering experience within a variety of industries and products, please apply today!
- Playing a key part in due diligence and the execution of investment opportunities
- Participate in transactions across a variety of industries
- Create research-based industry reports to identify attractive areas of investment opportunity and competitive analyses
- Creating and presenting new investment opportunities and ideas along with participating in fund raising presentations and marketing.
- Lead the creation of financial statements, valuations, returns, and competitive ratios
- Evaluate and monitor the ongoing performance of portfolio company investments
- Take lead on industry and competitive market research
- 2+ years Investment Banking experience
- Strong M&A transaction experience
- Exceptional modeling and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skill
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university with a strong GPA
- Ability to meet tight deadlines