This position is for an Investment Banking Analyst in the Washington, D.C. market for a Tier 1 Investment Bank in their Aerospace, Defense, and Government Services (ADG) team. Candidates with 1+ year of Investment Banking experience are preferred.
Title: Investment Banking Analyst
Company Summary: A Tier 1 Investment Bank is looking to add an Analyst with 1+ years of M&A exposure to their growing Aerospace, Defense, and Government Services (ADG) team.
Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for:
- Working closely with and providing support to senior bankers throughout the deal process
- Participating in client calls, client meetings and business development
- Conducting industry, market and company-specific research.
- Execution of sell-side and buy-side M&A, as well as, capital raising
- Developing financial statement models for DCF analysis and mergers and acquisitions
- Creating all pitch and presentation materials, such as pitch books and all live deal materials
Investment Banking analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of full-time experience working in investment banking
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field
If you are interested in the investment banking Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.