Fixed Income Asset Manager is looking for a Full Stack Java Engineer to join a fast-paced agile development team using web/cloud technologies in AWS to build and deliver fixed income portfolio construction and analysis applications. The candidate will work in a collaborative team to envision, design, and deploy scalable technology solutions.
- Work on new and innovative portfolio construction and analytics applications along with other experienced developers.
- Experiment with new technologies and acquire new skills to find creative solutions to the unique challenges you will encounter along the way
- Interact with investment managers, portfolio managers and quantitative researchers to design, deploy and deliver timely investment technology products.
- 10+ years of relevant investment software engineering experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or other similar advanced degrees from a top tier educational institution preferred
- Advanced database programming experience with both SQL (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, Parquet) data stores.
- Solid experience with open source tools (eg. Angular, ReactJS, Python (Numpy, Scipy, Pandas)
- Must have Linux platform experience
- Must have experience with containerized applications using AWS cloud applications
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment
- Must have investment management software development experience (Fixed Income preferred)
Please send resumes to Jim Geiger email@example.com