Editor, Market Intelligence Insight
Editor, Market Intelligence Insight The Location:
London, Washington, DC., Charlottesville, VA and New York, York The Team:
You will be part of a global team of seasoned editors, research analysts and data specialists, collaborating with colleagues both locally and remotely to publish data-driven industry analysis and research across multiple sectors. The Impact:
You will lead a small team of editors responsible for ensuring the accuracy, relevancy and readability of research articles covering global trade and supply chain trends. Readers include investment bankers, buy- and sell-side analysts, industry executives and regulators, who rely on Market Intelligence offerings to make decisions or set priorities for their day. What's In It For You:
This role offers an excellent opportunity to become part of a respected global provider of investment-focused research and analysis. You will develop your editorial and analytical skills and will take on a range of responsibilities as part of a rapidly expanding research division. Responsibilities:
• Manage junior research editors.
• Edit articles, research reports and PowerPoint presentations.
• Review spreadsheets, tables and graphs to ensure consistency with written text.
• Optimize digital content to drive usage, discoverability and client value.
• Communicate effectively with analysts and production designers.
• Stay on top of the latest trends in global trade and supply chains.
• Maintain technical expertise with evolving systems and platforms. Basic Qualifications:
• BA/MA required. Study of English, Communication, Journalism or related fields a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written English-language communication skills as well as some facility with basic financial math.
• Strong editorial ability. Preferred Qualifications:
• At least three years editing experience.
• Management experience.
• Knowledge of financial markets and global trade.
• Ability to deliver and receive constructive feedback.
• Ability to work independently. S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), EDTGRP202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
259012 Posted On:
London, United Kingdom