Digital Content Producer
Digital Content Producer The Location: Washington, DC. The Team:
Designs and produces graphic content for various S&P platforms on a daily basis. Creates graphics, including infographics, charts, and/or animations for MHFI Web sites and publications. Performs editorial tasks as needed. Responsibilities:
- Proposes and executes design and layout solutions for content S&P analysts and managers want to highlight. May develop design concepts and designs to meet custom needs.
- Uses standard graphics software tools to render drawings and artwork according to specifications. Responsible for professional content presentation.
- Accepts content from other editors, standardizes content using templates, ensures a professional layout of content, and ensures timely and accurate publication of content.
- Exchanges complex information related to assigned activities with peers and managers.
- Has basic knowledge of production activities and publishing technology as well as editorial processes. Ideally, the candidate will have experience in the Financial Services industry or similarly regulated industry.
- Demonstrates proficiency and effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur.
- Participates in production and post-production activities as needed. Assigned to specific products for design responsibilities.
S&P Global Ratings
- BA/BS, preferably in communications, journalism or graphic design.
Typically have 2 or more years of progressively complex related experience.
- Previous experience in editorial and digital production at a well-regarded and innovative news website
- Must have strong interest in financial markets
- Some experience with writing and editing skills, and editorial "voice" is desirable
- Ability to work well on a global team and effectively collaborate with editors, designers, IT, and marketers to ensure that content presentation and delivery is orchestrated and well-executed
- Proficiency with graphics and publishing software.
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings. EEO Statement:
(Please select appropriate response for your region) North America
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), EDTGRP203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
254185 Posted On:
Washington, District of Columbia, United States