~~* Serve as privacy and data protection legal “subject matter expert.”
* Review, draft and update as needed Firm's policies and procedures, customer agreements and privacy policies to ensure ongoing compliance with applicable US and international laws, rules and regulations, company practices and standards, and best practices in a changing privacy regulatory environment.
* Provide privacy-related legal advice regarding social media activities and the development and implementation of mobile applications.
* Support the Security Incident Response Team in connection with privacy incidents and compliance with applicable breach notification laws.
* Monitor legislative and regulatory developments in the areas of privacy and data protection.
* Advise on TCPA, CAN-SPAM and other laws relevant to digital advertising and marketing campaigns
* Work cross-functionally to resolve individual privacy compliance issues/questions and investigations assessing causes, directing the development of corrective action plans, and ensuring consistent application of corrective actions.
* Draft and negotiate marketing, technology and other business agreements for a wide range of regulated and non-regulated entities.
* Interface directly with various internal business units, including marketing, finance, technology, brokerage legal, bank legal and procurement groups, as well as legal counsel and contracting personnel for counter-parties.