Central Intelligence Agency
- Washington D.C., DC, USA Washington D.C. DC US
- Permanent, Full time
- Central Intelligence Agency
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
A Mission Like No Other! For the intellectually curious adventurer looking for an unparalleled, high-impact international opportunity, we offer a way of life that challenges the deepest resources of an individual’s intellect, resilience and judgment. While no specific work background is required, candidates with experience in business, entrepreneurship, sales, marketing, real estate and project management are highly desirable.
The Central Intelligence Agency seeks high-performing, patriotic professionals with a diverse range of backgrounds, skill sets and life experiences to serve the United States by advancing the Agency’s mission as the nation’s first line of defense. We are interested in candidates available for full-time, part-time and consulting opportunities both at home and overseas.
Competitive candidates should possess the following:
- US citizenship, dual US citizenship or US Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) status
- 3+ years of international experience
- The desire to live, travel and work abroad
- Foreign language skills
- The ability to successfully complete medical and security processing
Individuals must be physically located in the US to apply.
Take the next step. Mail your resume with cover letter to:
Washington, DC 20505
(Seal) – please insert CIA seal if you have it
The CIA is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workforce.