Financial Advisor Licensing Program (ALP)
Work with an experienced advisor to build a personal book of business and help shape clients' financial future, by developing an ongoing financial planning relationship focused on accomplishing clients goals. Build a pipeline, complete with personal and professional contacts and new leads. Responsibilities
• Obtain your required licenses/credentials within 150 days of hire:
-FINRA Series 7
-State Securities (Series 63 or Series 66)
-State IAR (Series 65 or Series 66), and
-State Life, Health Insurance and Variable Products lines.
• Attend and engage in licensing coaching, as required. Be accountable for making progress within the program's licensing and appointment preparation timelines.
• Assist seasoned financial advisor(s) in working with clients to them achieve their financial goals.
• Serve as a key team practice member, creating and delivering a unique client experience that differentiates the practice.
• Provide support to clients and prospects by serving them holistically and/or specializing in products or services. Specialized responsibilities may include:
-Develop and execute a robust marketing plan to achieve the practice's client acquisition goals.
-Identify clients to engage or re-engage in financial planning relationships.
-Gather and analyze data and develop financial planning recommendations.
-Help prepare and/or deliver financial plans. Foster ongoing financial planning relationships with clients.
-Become a product expert. Serve clients and prospects in this capacity, run illustrations and develop product-centric recommendations.
-Manage specific parts of the business, e.g., manage operations, recommend process improvements, own staff meeting agendas, monitor budgets/expenses, etc.
-Manage the practice's client service model and consistent execution.
• Follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when serving client and prospects and performing all work-related activities. Required Qualifications
Join Ameriprise in a team practice and support a seasoned financial advisor or advisors. Preferred Qualifications
• Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
• High level of confidence, perseverance and a strong desire to succeed in a goal-oriented environment.
• Show accountability to your results.
• Outstanding verbal, written and listening communication skills.
• Willingness and desire to learn from seasoned financial advisor(s) and be part of a collaborative, team-centric environment.