Sr. Manager, Infrastructure - Audit
Sr. Manager - Infrastructure - Audit Location: Open
Are you passionate about technology and interestedin joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully andcourageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn moreabout an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services(ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology andinnovation. Work you'll do
Asa member of the Technology & Infrastructure (T&I) organization, theSenior Manager will own all aspects of relationship, portfolio and budgetmanagement within the channel. He/she will work directly with businessstakeholders to ensure world class delivery of channel initiatives. He/she will be involved with functionaldesign, including technology architecture and infrastructure design, asnecessary for the successful delivery of products and services on premises.Projects will support initiatives approved by the channel working inpartnership with other organizations within Internal Technology Services(ITS). The Senior Manager willcollaborate with internal customers and internal IT leaders to ensure alignmentwith defined business and technology strategies. The Senior Manager willoversee the successful implementation and migration of critical applicationsinto a public cloud hosting environment. As such, the position requires experience in, budgeting/fiscal planning,portfolio management, and security compliance certifications (SOC2, GITC,PCAOB, HIPAA.) Proven ability to manage competing priorities, challengingproject deadlines, whiles maturing adoption and delivery of DevOps in thechannel. Responsibilities:
- Understand clients' business strategy and needs, and possesses ability to translate those for effective solution delivery
- Develop and manage investment portfolio for the channel as it relates to T&I client solutions
- Direct management responsibility for personnel in his/her channel organization (project managers, architects and engineers)
- Maintain a working knowledge of all relevant ITS and Firm strategies
- Provide insight into key technology initiatives from T&I which may impact the customers/business
- Manage risks/issues that arise with services provided by T&I
- Responsible for maintaining business continuity planning for applications in portfolio
- Responsible for product architecture standards, platform standardization and operation support delivery within Channel
- Build and maintain a 'trusted advisor' relationship with senior business leaders and stakeholders within the channel. Act as the single point of contact for T&I with business leaders and stakeholders
- Anticipate and recognize change throughout the organization. Understand if there are implications which may impact the channel and mitigate or communicate as appropriate
- Provide regular, formal, communications to insure that Technology Directors and functional leadership are adequately apprised of project statuses, successes, potential for risk and/or identified issues
- Foster a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships within the team and with clients (internal and external)
- Ensure ITS channels and leaders (as appropriate) are kept up to date on key projects and initiatives
- Clearly demonstrate executive presence and ability to present succinctly to executive leadership
- Extensive experience with PowerPoint and ability to tell a story using visuals, metrics, and headlines
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps powerDeloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world'slargest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edgeinternal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively andlead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering withexcellence. The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver servicesincluding:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internalsoftware and applications development team responsible for deliveringleading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolioincludes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to logexpenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DASenables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite ofapplications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery,DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edgeanalytics, and innovative custom development. Qualifications
How you'll grow
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a large technology environment with 5 years of demonstrated experience in an IT Leadership role responsible
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- Experience leading a technical organization including budgeting, staffing, communications (internal and external), and prioritizing competing demands
- Significant familiarity with industry security certifications, including SOC2, General IT Controls, PCAOB, HIPAA, and others
- Significant experience in dealing with leadership (service line level) in understanding the needs of client service
- Superior people and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to leverage technology to solve a specific business need
- Experience managing across a matrixed organization to deliver technology solutions and results for functional leadership/stakeholders
- Knowledge of firm and industry technology that can be applied to client solution delivery within the specific channel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Must be able to analyze, understand, and communicate complex ideas across a varied audience
- Excellent planning and organization skills. Ability to take a project/initiative/program from ideation and organize a plan to deliver the final working solution. Responsible and accountable for all aspects of the projects within the channel
- Must be able to effectively manage scope of projects and expectations of project stakeholders. Strong negotiation skills required
- Expert problem solver. Ability to find simple answers for complex questions or problems. Uses knowledge gained through prior experience, education, or training to resolve issues and remove project barriers
- Demonstrated ability in developing technical professionals including mentoring, evaluation, handling talent specific issues, training requirements and career counseling
- Passion and commitment for the organization/team/role
AtDeloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at everylevel of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best workevery day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there'salways room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in additionto hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Fromon-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University,our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to growthroughout their career. Explore DeloitteUniversity, The Leadership Center. Benefits
AtDeloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value ourpeople and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Ourpositive and culture inspires our people to do their best work every day. Wecelebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them theflexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be balanced, centered,confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are constantly lookingfor new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy,happy lives. Learn more about Lifeat Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitteis led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines whowe are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and ourcommunities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform.We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruitertips
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Asused in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary ofDeloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed descriptionof the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain servicesmay not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations ofpublic accounting.
Allqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationalorigin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legallyprotected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloittewill consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those withcriminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicablestate and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATSSRMLZ045-CL6