Software Solutions Specialist
Software Solutions Specialist Preferred location:
Hermitage, TN (Nashville area); may consider other locations in the Continental United States.
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation. Work you'll do
The Specialist possesses subject matter expert (SME) in specific platforms, technologies, specific domain and/or tools that are strategic to the operation of the firm. The deep technical and for functional knowledge, comprehensive skill sets, and relevant project experience ensures that project needs are met. The specialist is viewed as an individual contributor in their area of expertise and works under the direction of a specialist manager and/or engagement manager. Experience should be at least 2 years or more. Responsibilities:
- Support and maintenance of SAP Process Integration, working knowledge of ABAP and Fiori an advantage
- Identify and Design integration requirements using SAP PI application.
- Modifies and develop interfaces, troubleshooting and repair, experience in Mapping and Adapters connectivity.
- Reviews the technical specification and help with code review. Should have experience in Graphical Mapping with UDF knowledge and have good unit Testing and UAT exposure.
- Have Good Knowledge in Java Mapping and XSLT.
- Hands-on experience in IDOC, SOAP, JDBC, MAIL, ABAP Proxies, and RFC adapters.
- Hands-on experience in Alert Configuration and experience in ALE/EDI/IDOCs Area.
- Have experience in SAP PI 7.5, alerting, and Integrating with cloud provides like salesforce, Zuora, ServiceNow will be added advantage. Responsible for SAP System Integration Activities which includes system overlay, service end-point creation
- Supporting System upgrades which includes Impact/gap analysis, applying patches, development, testing and deployment activities
- Coordinating with Project teams and finalizing release dates for projects. And, checking system dependencies and application dependencies for the projects before deployment
- Creating application architecture and design for SAP projects
- Co-ordination with Development team on implementing recommendations
- Doing the impact analysis on existing system for any new product, application, project or technology
- Doing technology assessment for technology trends, conducting proof of concept and cost assessment.
- Work with team members and product owners to understand, analyze, recommend, plan, design and implement solutions to meet usability, performance, quality and security requirements
Decision Making/Judgment Required
- Executes on tasks as defined and managed by the Specialist Manager and/or Engagement Manager.
- Individual should escalate any questions or concerns to the Specialist Manager and/or Engagement Manager if assigned tasks are inconsistent with their understanding of the project and their specialist knowledge of their subject matter area.
- Individuals will follow best practices and procedures as defined by their community of practice.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development. Qualifications Required TechnicalSkills:
- SAP Process Integration or Orchestration.
- API implementation and Management (Certificates, integration)
- Familiarity with SAP ABAP, SAP Fiori, Solution Manager and SAP Cloud platform is preferable.
- Should have been involved in at least 2 end to end SAP implementations with good understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Knowledge of SAP Functional Modules (SAP FICO, SAP HR, SAP SD) and S4HANA is preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills are required.
- Mentors the development team to expand technical capabilities.
- Certification in subject matter area desired, but not required
Bachelor's Degree and 8 years relevant experience in SAPProcess Integration or Orchestration on large enterprise projects aroundproduct implementation, configuration, development and support; understandingof design and project management of business software solutions; channelspecific business and domain (functional/technical) knowledge; project softwaredevelopment life cycle experience; project software development lifecycleexposure; awareness of architecture standards design and implementation(including strategy, user experience, performance, controls, stability,quality, innovation, and enterprise security requirements). Travel
Limited travel might be required. How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses onhelping people at every level of their career to identify and use theirstrengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to seniorleaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities tohelp sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global,fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formaldevelopment programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a varietyof opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. ExploreDeloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learnmore about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and culture inspires our people to do theirbest work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniquenessand offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them tobe balanced, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare constantly looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learnmore about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the powerto inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-basedvolunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in ourcommunities. Learnmore about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte tofeel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest thatyou do your research: know some background about the organization and thebusiness area you're applying to. Checkout recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means DeloitteConsulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/aboutfor a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and itssubsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under therules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status,or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualifiedapplicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistentwith the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices ofvarious ban-the-box laws where available.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATSMGRGO039-CL5