Senior QA Automation Engineer
Looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our Quality Assurance team. The QA Engineer will work with the Execution Services team which deals with front office trade execution applications. Ideal candidate must have professional experience with Automation testing using functional test automation tools and Java Script. The candidate should have proven experience ensuring that complex software applications are performing as designed, possess effective time management skills and thrive in a faced-paced dynamic environment. What's required
What you'll do
- Experience with building custom automation scripts using Data driven / Keyword driven framework.
- Experience in building Test Automation framework for Desktop Applications using tools like TestComplete, QTP, etc
- 5+ years of experience in software development, technical quality assurance, and automation skills
- Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with capital markets or trading systems is a plus.
- Develop test automation framework from scratch for this application.
- Develop and maintain test plans, manual and automated test scripts for user interface, functionality, system and "ad-hoc testing".
- Execute regression tests, functional tests and data tests.
- Document quality assurance practices.
- Provide analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Ensure that testing activities will allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues
- Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Evaluate, plan, design, develop, and deploy testing techniques for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles.
- Create and execute test scripts, cases, and scenarios that will determine optimal system performance according to specifications.
- Conduct all types of application testing as needed, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
- Analyze formal test results in order to discover and resolve defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
- Produce reports and documentation for all testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging, and tracking.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information
Point72 Asset Management is a global firm led by Steven Cohen that invests in multiple asset classes and strategies worldwide. Resting on more than a quarter-century of investing experience, we seek to be the industry's premier asset manager through delivering superior risk-adjusted returns, adhering to the highest ethical standards, and offering the greatest opportunities to the industry's brightest talent. We're inventing the future of finance by revolutionizing how we develop our people and how we use data to shape our thinking. For more information, visit www.Point72.com/working-here .
Point72 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Point72 is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Point72 complies with applicable, local, state and federal laws on the subject of equal employment opportunity.