A global event-driven hedge fund seeks a Full Stack Quantitative Developer with strong Python and R coding/R Shiny skills to help build out the firm's investment technology and develop statistical models for trading strategies. The role will work as a quantitative software developer working on front-end development (UI, data analysis, SQL, Data, Cloud, and model maintenance). The candidate must wear many hats to support multiple development projects and can handle tactical needs (Excel VBA/complex cell formulas) for reporting.
- B.S./M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- A minimum of 3+ years putting code in production
- Must have Proficiency in Python, R/R Shiny is a plus
- Must be able to wear many hats for full-stack development
- Experience with collaborative development using GIT or other version control tools.
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Strong database knowledge (SQL queries).
- Strong tactical skills (Excel, VBA complex) for reporting
- Experience with Azure/cloud environments is a plus.
- Broad knowledge and experience in finance (primarily equities) preferably with a hedge fund/asset manager.
Keywords: quantitative developer, equity strategies, data cleansing, Python, R, R Shiny, Hedge Fund, Advanced Degree
Please send your resume to Jim Geiger firstname.lastname@example.org