HR Digital Strategy - Senior Consultant
HR Digital Strategy - Senior Consultant
Do you envision yourself working with the best and brightest in your industry? Do you have a passion for HR Transformation and helping clients realize their goals? Being part of our HR Technology Strategy team means that you will partner with the world's most prominent businesses to identify new leading technologies to best expand functionality and drive greater transformation. HR Technology Strategy and Services plays an integral part of HR Transformation's vast breadth of services at Deloitte.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant for the HR Digital Strategy & Solutions practice, you will use your knowledge and experience of HR technologies, operations, and processes to optimize business results through the alignment of HR service delivery and strategy.
You will be involved in helping businesses achieve their strategic objectives for performance and growth by:
• Leading project teams to deliver superior results for your client, while monitoring and identifying any project issues to be able to mitigate risk for your client
• Understand and apply HR technology trends and how they can impact the way our clients deliver HR services
• Forging strong relationships with clients that will contribute to the growth and development of the firm
• Communicate with business partners and coordinate business requirement gathering tasks and map design features to their requirements.
• Work closely with a large team to deliver results for your client
• Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
• Thinking strategically to build the practice
• Building your brand and reputation within the firm and amongst clients, articulating our brand Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree
• 6+ years related experience
• Experience in HR function, processes, and best practices
• Experience in HR technology road mapping, and HR Technology architecture
• Experience with different HR technologies and having the knowledge base to make recommendations for appropriate HR enabling technologies.
• External consulting experience
• Up to 80% travel required
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Master's degree
• Big 4 Consulting Experience
• Experience in Automation/RPA The HR Transformation Organization
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice . How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's Culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate Citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCSRCDS032-HC