With your extraordinary knowledge and incomparable integrity, we know that clients invest their trust in you. Join a team that also invests in you with key product and service offerings, sophisticated technology and a premier investment platform. Here, you will build long-term, dedicated relationships with customers by bringing them peace of mind as you guide them through wealth management and retirement planning strategies
We're Looking For
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 required prior to hire
- Series 65 and/or 66 and state registrations required within 3 months of hire
- Experience with High Net Worth clients
- A CFP is preferred if you don't already have your CFP, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you with classes to obtain it
of Your Role
We fully support you with an open architecture product platform and top resources in the financial industry, while you nurture relationships with an existing client base. Your keen focus, motivational skills and leadership qualities are prime attributes as you provide the appropriate investment solutions to existing clients and help expand the acquisition of new customers.
- You demonstrate a deep understanding of financial markets, and can effectively simplify complex financial concepts while building rapport and credibility with highly valued clientele
- Remarkable knowledge of investment products
- Ability to thoughtfully introduce your clients to different investment strategies and bring together additional client assets while engaging in positive, client-centered discussions
- Collaborating with multiple business partners allows you to craft an unsurpassed customer experience and meet the client's broad range of investment needs
- No longer spending time on cold calls and sourcing new clients, you are able to make an impact in the lives of your clients through deepening relationships and complex financial planning
- Your integrity, insights, interpersonal skills and meticulous planning allows you to mentor and support your customers as they look to reach their retirement goals
- Educating customers on the technology and channels available to them to better monitor, maintain, and handle their investments
How Your Work Impacts
Working in our Investor Center, you will engage face-to-face with your customers, offering mentorship and personalized planning, while helping extend the reach of the firm's brand. Backed by Fidelity's open architecture, you're able to provide comprehensive investment guidance and sustain long-lasting relationships. We will provide you the support of a well-rounded team of professionals, unlimited access to some of the best resources and tools in the industry, and a top compensation package with excellent benefits. While you form relationships here, you will also be building your career! Certifications:
Series 07 - FINRA, Series 63 - FINRA Company Overview
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money.
Join Us At Fidelity, you'll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award , we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don't need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you've always imagined.
As a result of COVID-19, many of our associates are continuing to work remotely. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we're calling " Dynamic Working ."
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity
at fidelitycareers.com .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com , or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.